24 Hour and
There may be times when a family member needs round-the-clock assistance.
24 Hour Care Offerings
Home Instead Senior Care® offers highly trained, trustworthy CAREGivers℠ to assist your loved one around the clock. We can tailor this care to meet your needs.
- Shift Services: Ideal for your loved one who is bed-bound or generally requires more intensive caregiving. With shifted caregiving, four compassionate CAREGivers assist your loved one in twelve-hour increments each day, including throughout the night. You don't have to worry about providing meals or private sleeping quarters for these CAREGivers.
- Live-In Services: For your family member who needs the highest level of attention, live-in caregiving offers a team approach with two highly trained CAREGivers. These CAREGivers will sleep in the home and awaken at night to assist your loved one. You will need to provide private sleeping quarters and meals. Each live-in CAREGiver is directly employed by Home Instead Senior Care, which means you don't need to worry about liability for payroll taxes, Worker's Compensation or any of the other pitfalls that can come with hiring a private duty caregiver through a registry.
Benefits of 24-Hour Caregiving
You can stop worrying about an elder family member falling during the night and waiting hours for help to arrive. Round-the-clock care gives you peace of mind. Our compassionate CAREGivers also make your loved one's life easier with these valuable services:
- Help with toileting, no matter the hour
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Meal preparation
- Companionship, even in the middle of the night
- Light housekeeping
- Laundry assistance
- Medication reminders
- Immediate telephone contact in case of an emergency
No matter where seniors live, in their home, in assisted living facilities or even nursing homes, Home Instead Senior Care is currently providing thousands of hours of senior home care services annually in the Etobicoke and Mississauga areas.
Awards and Recognition
Best Home Health Care 2009 - 2020
Recipient of the Etobicoke Guardian Readers Choice Award for best home health care for the last 12 years.
J.D. Power President's Award for Excellence in Customer Satisfaction.
J.D. Power presented its prestigious President's Award to Home Instead Senior Care in recognition of its commitment to caring for older adults and exceeding customer expectations.
During the 50-year history of J.D. Power, only 13 companies have previously received the President's Award.